- Mix rice cereal with nuts in large bowl.
- In a medium bowl whisk oil and vinegar until combined (may use more if needed…to taste).
- Pour over cereal/nut mixture until coated. Add coarse salt to taste.
- Spread mixture on cookie sheet evenly (2 if necessary) and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn mixture periodically to keep from over browning.
- Cool and store in sealed container or gallon zip lock bags. **this is a great sweet/heat treat but you could substitute any oil or vinegar of your choice**
Recipe by Michelle Gallaugher