Mieka Olive Oil Soap (handcrafted in Staunton, VA)
Olive oil soap is a gentle, moisturizing and luxurious soap excellent for all skin types, including sensitive skin as it cleanses thoroughly without over-drying. Sometimes called “castile,” olive oil soap is a traditional soap often found in the open markets of the Mediterranean.
Olive oil is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants that absorb easily. It aides in supporting the skin’s hydration and suppleness. Soap made from olive oil cleanses thoroughly while enhancing elasticity, which means that you step out of every shower or bath feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
Like its Mediterranean ancestor, Mieka Olive Oil Soaps are actually made of olive oil (unlike some “olive oil” soaps that are made from other oils, then enhanced with olive oil). Mieka Olive Oil Soaps are 95% olive oil with the remaining 5% being coconut oil. Each bar is handcrafted without added perfumes, dyes, preservatives, or harsh chemicals. Every ingredient used in the soap is listed on each individual label.
Artisan baked super antioxidant dog treats made from wholesome, all-natural ingredients. Our treats feature olive based antioxidants with California extra virgin olive oil and olive water. Each ingredient was specifically...
Oakhill Greenhouses is a family business established in 1992 as a supplier of vegetable, herb and bedding plants. In 1998 Oakhill started selling products at the Staunton/Augusta Farmers Market and in...
Choose from 4 or 6 60 ML bottle sets in a few of our favorite color combinations! Each set comes in a pretty burlap gift bag. SOOC Summer SetRaspberry...